Structural features of electric globe valve:
1. Open and close without friction. This function completely solves the problem of traditional valves affecting the
sealing due to mutual friction between the sealing surfaces.
2. Top-mounted structure. The valves installed on the pipeline can be directly inspected and repaired online, which can effectively reduce device shutdown and reduce costs.
3. Single valve seat design. Eliminates the problem that the medium in the valve cavity affects the safety of use due to abnormal pressure increase.
4. Low torque design. The valve stem with special structure design can be opened and closed easily with only a small handle.
5. Wedge-shaped sealing structure. The valve relies on the mechanical force provided by the valve stem to press the ball wedge onto the valve seat to seal, so that the sealing performance of the valve is not affected by changes in pipeline pressure, and the sealing performance is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions.
6. Self-cleaning structure of the sealing surface. When the ball is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes through the sealing surface of the ball evenly at 360°, which not only eliminates the local erosion of the valve seat by the high-speed fluid, but also washes away the accumulation on the sealing surface to achieve the purpose of self-cleaning .
7. The valve body and bonnet with valve diameter below DN50 are die forgings, and the valve body and bonnet above DN65 are steel castings.
8. The connection forms of the valve body and the bonnet are different, clamp pin shaft connection, flange gasket connection and self-sealing thread connection.
9. The sealing surfaces of the valve seat and the valve disc are all made of plasma spray welding or surfacing welding of cobalt-chromium-tungsten cemented carbide. The sealing surface has high hardness, wear resistance, scratch resistance and long service life.
10. The valve stem material is nitrided steel. After nitriding, the surface of the stem has high hardness, wear resistance, scratch resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life.
Electric shut-off valve installation attention:
1. Pay attention to the flow direction of the medium when installing the valve, and install it strictly in the direction indicated by the valve flow direction arrow.
2. The valve can be installed at any position of the pipeline, and at the same time, choose a carbon steel or alloy steel valve according to the temperature of the medium and the medium.
3. The electric globe valve should be installed vertically as far as possible, with the valve stem upward.
TH Valve is a professional manufacturer of butterfly valve, gate valve, check valve, globe valve, knife gate valve, ball valve with API, JIS, DIN standard, used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D
Related news /knowledge:
Installation attentions for valves;
Structural characteristics of butterfly valve;
Structural characteristics of metal hard seal butterfly valve;
The structural characteristics and uses of the wafer butterfly valve;