Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, DN50 to D600, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, ABS, BV, Standards: EN 593, API609
Tilting disc swing check valve (TH-CKV-TDS)
Area of application
Water supply and drainage, water treatment, fire-fighting and other systems
Data sheet of Tilting disc check valve:
|Type:||Wafer, double flange|
|Size & Connections:||DN50 to D600|
|Medium:||Air, Inert Gas, Oil, Seawater, Waste water, Water|
|Materials:||Cast Iron / Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel / Stainless|
Steel / Alu Bronze
|Pressure Rating:||PN10, PN16|
|Temperature:||-30°C to 200°C|
|Seat/Lining:||Replaceable Liner / Bonded Liner|
|Certificates & Approvals:||DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, ABS, BV Type Approval|
3.1 & 3.2 Cert (on request)
- Design and Manufacture Conform to API 594
- Dimensions Conform to ANSI B16.5
- Face to Face dimensions Conform to API 594
- Testing Conform to API598
Material of Tilting disc swing check valve Parts
|Body||Cast Iron; Ductile Iron; Stainless Steel; Carbon steel|
|Disc / Plate||Stainless Steel; Carbon steel; Bronze|
|Shaft / stem||Stainless Steel Monel; Stainless Steel Inconel|
|Seat / lining||NBR/EPDM/VITON|
Tilting disc swing check valve features
- Double eccentric discs, when closing, the valve contacts the sealing surface gradually, so that it can work without impact and noise.
- Micro-elastic metal valve seat, good sealing performance.
- Butterfly valve design, quick and sensitive switching, and long lifetime.
- The swash-plate structure makes the fluid channel to be streamlined, with small flow resistance and energy saving effect.
- Check valves are generally suitable for clean media, and should not be used for media containing solid particles and high viscosity.
- Easy maintenance, replaceable valve seat ring,
- Adjustable valve body can be stopped to achieve full stroke and positive closure without damage
- Integral lifting handle makes maintenance easier
Related types of check valves:
We have other types of check valves: single-disc swing check valve, dual plate check valve, lift swing check valve, silent check valve, ball check valve used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D,