Tilting disc swing check valve features
- Double eccentric discs, when closing, the valve contacts the sealing surface gradually, so that it can work without impact and noise.
- Micro-elastic metal valve seat, good sealing performance.
- Butterfly valve design, quick and sensitive switching, and long lifetime.
- The swash-plate structure makes the fluid channel to be streamlined, with small flow resistance and energy saving effect.
- Check valves are generally suitable for clean media, and should not be used for media containing solid particles and high viscosity.
- Easy maintenance, replaceable valve seat ring,
- Adjustable valve body can be stopped to achieve full stroke and positive closure without damage
- Integral lifting handle makes maintenance easier
Related types of check valves:
We have other types of check valves: single-disc swing check valve, dual plate check valve, lift swing check valve, silent check valve, ball check valve used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D,