Dual plate swing check valve features
- Two valve plates are fixed on the valve body along a pivot
- The two springs are installed on the butterfly plate above the sealing surface.
- Pushed by the medium flow pressure, the spring is compressed, forcing the butterfly plate to open.
- When the medium flows backwards, the spring forces the valve to close.
- Good sealing performance
- Small size and light weight
- Wide range of applications
- Valve plate closes quickly
- Small closing impact
- Both horizontal and vertical pipelines can be used, easy to install
- Smooth flow channel, fluid resistance is small
- Sensitive action and good sealing performance
- The overall structureis simple and compact, beautiful appearance
- Long service lifetimeand high reliability
Related types of check valves:
We have other types of check valves: single-disc swing check valve, tilting disc swing check valve, lift swing check valve, silent check valve, ball check valve used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D,