Gate valve features
- Low flow resistance.
- Less effort when opening and closing.
- Large height and long opening and closing time.
- Water hammer phenomenon is not easy to produce. The reason is the long shutdown time.
- The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install.
- The structure length is small.
- The shape is simple, the structure length is short, the manufacturing process is good, and the application range is wide.
- The structure is compact, the valve has good rigidity, the channel is smooth, the flow resistance is small, the sealing surface is made of stainless steel and hard alloy, and the service life is long. The use of PTFE packing is reliable and easy to operate.
- The overall dimensions and opening height are large. The space required for installation is large.
- During the opening and closing process, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which can easily cause scratches.
- Gate valves generally have two sealing surfaces, adding some difficulties to processing, grinding and maintenance.
Related types of valves:
We can also produce check valve, globe valve, knife gate valve and ball valve with API, JIS, DIN standard, used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D,
More video of gate valve, please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-LT1dy2sU