Features of electric globe valve:
- The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
- Simple structure, small size and light weight. Electric globe valve
- It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of the gate valve is widely used plastic, and it has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
- It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
- The maintenance is convenient, the gate valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
- When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
- It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
Electric globe valve classification:
According to its channel position, it can be divided into straight-through type and right-angle type.
Working principle of electric globe valve:
The working principle of the electric shut-off valve is to make the valve unblocked or blocked by rotating the valve. The gate valve switch is light, small in size, can be made into a large diameter, reliable in sealing, simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, the sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, and it is not easy to be eroded by the medium. It is widely used in various industries.
A. Opening process of globe check valve:
- In the closed position, the valve body is pressed against the valve seat by the mechanical pressure of the valve stem.
- When the hand wheel is turned counterclockwise, the valve stem moves in the opposite direction, and the angular plane at the bottom causes the ball to separate from the valve seat.
- The valve stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the spiral groove of the valve stem, so that the ball begins to rotate without friction.
- Until it reaches the fully open position, the valve stem is raised to the limit position, and the ball rotates to the fully open position.
B. Closing process of electric globe valve:
- When closing, turn the handwheel clockwise, the valve stem begins to drop and the ball leaves the valve seat to start rotating.
- Continue to rotate the hand wheel, and the valve stem will be acted on by the guide pin embedded in the upper spiral groove to make the valve stem and the gate rotate 90° at the same time.
- When it is about to close, the gate body has rotated 90° without contact with the valve seat.
- In the last few turns of the handwheel, the angular plane at the bottom of the valve stem mechanically wedges and presses the sphere to make it tightly press on the valve seat to achieve a complete seal.
TH Valve is a professional manufacturer of butterfly valve, gate valve, check valve, globe valve, knife gate valve, ball valve with API, JIS, DIN standard, used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D
Characteristics of ball valve;
The working principle of butterfly valve (picture);
Electric ball valve principle | Electric ball valve working principle;
Working principle of electric gate valve