Silent check valve refers to a valve that automatically opens and closes the disc depending on the flow of the medium itself to prevent the medium from flowing back. It is also called check valve, one-way valve, silence check valve, reverse flow valve, and back pressure valve. Check valve is a kind of automatic valve, its main function is to prevent the back flow of the medium, prevent the pump and drive motor from reversing, and discharge the container medium. Check valves can also be used to supply pipelines for auxiliary systems whose pressure may rise above the system pressure. Check valves can be divided into swing check valves (rotating according to the center of gravity) and lift check valves (moving along the axis).
Features of silent check valve:
1. The valve clack adopts a “bullet” shape design, and the valve body adopts a “waist drum” shape design to improve the flow direction of the medium and reduce the flow resistance coefficient.
2. The valve adopts a short structure. Although the head loss is slightly larger than that of the lift-type silent check valve, it is small in size and inexpensive.
3. Compact structure, non-metallic lubrication sleeve is installed between the guide shaft and the guide frame, and the valve flap can be raised and lowered flexibly without locking phenomenon.
4. The skeleton type rubber sealing ring is directly embedded in the valve body, which avoids the direct erosion of the sealing ring by the medium for a long time, and the service life is si
gnificantly prolonged, and it is strong and durable.
5. The valve flap has a short opening and closing stroke, which can effectively prevent water hammer
6. It is suitable for water supply and drainage system and high-rise building pipe network. It can be installed at the outlet of the pump. The structure is slightly modified, and it can be used as a suction bottom valve, but it is not suitable for sewage pipe network.
7. It has small size, light weight, low fluid resistance, fatigue resistance and long life
working principle of silent check valve:
When the medium flows in the specified direction, the valve flap is opened by the force of the medium; when the medium flows backward, the valve flap is tightly closed with the sealing surface of the valve seat due to the weight of the valve flap and the opposing force of the medium. Closed to achieve the purpose of preventing the backflow of the medium.
Check valve is an automatic valve, its main function is to prevent the back flow of the medium, prevent the pump and drive motor from reversing, and the release of the container medium. Check valves can also be used to supply pipelines for auxiliary systems whose pressure may rise above the system pressure.
TH Valve is a professional manufacturer of butterfly valve, gate valve, check valve, globe valve, knife gate valve, ball valve with API, JIS, DIN standard, used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D