What are the characteristics of threaded gate valve in application
Commonly used pipeline connection methods are mainly: threaded connection, welding and flange connection. The threaded connection we mentioned today is actually also called threaded connection, which is also a connection
method of gate valve, which connects the gate valve with the pipeline through internal and external threads.
Therefore, we can see that the types of threaded gate valves are divided into external thread type and internal thread type according to the thread position. According to the flow direction of the medium, there are straight-through type, direct-flow type and angle type. When the pipeline of the working condition is small-caliber and low-pressure, the threaded gate valve is generally used instead of the welded gate valve, so that the same cut-off effect can be achieved while saving the budget, and the cost performance is relatively high.
Below, let’s take a look at the specific characteristics of the threaded gate valve in the application?
(1) The flow resistance is small. The internal medium channel of the threaded gate valve is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
(2) The threaded gate valve is more labor-saving whether it is opened or closed, because the medium pressure is not large.
(3) Water hammer is not easy to occur because it takes a long time to close.
(4) The threaded connection mode saves cost and is easy to install.
(5) The length of the structure is small, the shape is simple, and the scope of application is wide.
(6) The valve has good rigidity, smooth passage, small flow resistance, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
The threaded gate valve can be used for fully open and fully closed functions, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. Suitable for medium oil, water, steam, etc. For more details about the threaded gate valve, please contact our professional team to understand, we will be waiting for your inquiry 24 hours.
TH Valve is a professional manufacturer of butterfly valve, gate valve, check valve, globe valve, knife gate valve, ball valve with API, JIS, DIN standard, used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D
The difference between internally and externally threaded valves
Description and classification of valve connection
Introduction of Carbon steel lift check valve H41H-16C
Chinese marine valve product standard encyclopedia