Design Features of Electric Gate Valve
An electric gate valve is a gate valve that uses an electric actuator to control the opening and closing of the valve. Its structure can be divided into upper and lower parts, the upper part is the electric actuator, and the lower part is the gate valve body. Connect the electric actuator and the gate valve, after installation and debugging, it becomes an electric gate valve. The electric gate valve uses electric energy to realize the opening and closing of the valve, so as to control the interception and circulation of the pipeline medium.
The switching speed of the electric gate valve can be adjusted, the structure is relatively simple, and the maintenance is easier. Its design structure also has its own characteristics.
1. The electric gate valve adopts pressure self-tightening seal, which has excellent sealing performance and is reliable and safe to use.
2. The electric gate valve adopts a double gate with a universal roof structure in the middle, which can automatically adjust the degree of sealing between the gate and the valve seat to ensure the sealing performance of the valve. At the same time, this structure is very convenient to maintain and save costs.
3. The sealing surface of the gate and the valve seat is made of cobalt-chromium-tungsten cemented carbide by plasma spray welding. The sealing surface has high hardness, and is very wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, which prolongs the service life of the valve.
4. The valve stem is made of nitrided steel, and the surface is nitrided, which has high hardness, good performance and long life.
5. The electric device of the electric gate valve is equipped with a torque control mechanism, an on-site operating mechanism and a hand and electric switching mechanism. It can also carry out remote operation and intelligent control. It is suitable for use in situations where manual operation is difficult or the pipeline environment is complex and dangerous.
6. When the electric gate valve is used for the first time, during installation and debugging, it is necessary to manually open the valve to about half of the position, so as to avoid the valve or electrical equipment damage due to the reverse connection of the motor phase sequence.
TH Valve is a professional manufacturer of butterfly valve, gate valve, check valve, globe valve, knife gate valve, ball valve with API, JIS, DIN standard, used in Oil, Gas, Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D
Working principle of electric gate valve
Electric ball valve principle | Electric ball valve working principle
Working principle diagram of electric butterfly valve
Types and selection of electric valves