Check valves are also known as counterflow valves, check valves, back pressure valves, and one-way valves. This kind of valve is automatically opened and closed by the force generated by the flow of the medium itself in the pipeline, and belongs to an automatic valve.
Uses and characteristics of ball check valve:
HQ44X single-ball micro-resistance ball check valve and HQ45X double-ball micro-resistance ball check valve all use rubber covered balls as the disc. Their principle is that under the action of the medium, they can roll back and forth on the slide in the valve body, thereby Play to open or close the valve. The main features of HQ44X single-ball micro-resistance ball check valve and HQ45X double-ball micro-resistance ball check valve are large flow, small flow resistance pressure loss, good sealing performance, silencing closure, and reduction of water hammer waves. It can be installed horizontally or vertically. The micro-resistance ball check valve can be used at the pump outlets of cold water, hot water, industrial and domestic sewage pipe networks to prevent the medium from flowing back. In order to prevent the medium from flowing back, check valves should be installed on equipment, devices and pipelines
Ball check valve is also called reverse valve, check valve, back pressure valve, one-way valve. This kind of valve is automatically opened and closed by the force generated by the flow of the medium itself in the pipeline, and belongs to an automatic valve. The check valve is used in the piping system, and its main function is to prevent the medium from flowing back, preventing the pump and its driving motor from reversing, and to discharge the medium in the container. Check valves can also be used to supply pipelines for auxiliary systems whose pressure may rise above the pressure of the main system.
Product advantages of ball check valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small. The ball check valve is the smallest fluid resistance of all valves. Even the reduced diameter ball valve has relatively small fluid resistance.
2. The check valve is opened and closed quickly and conveniently. As long as the valve stem rotates 90°, the ball valve completes the fully open or fully closed action, which is easy to achieve rapid opening and closing.
3. Good sealing performance. Spherical check valve seat sealing ring is generally made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene, which is easy to ensure sealing, and the sealing force of the ball valve increases with the increase of medium pressure.
4. The valve stem is sealed reliably. The valve stem only rotates when the ball valve is opened and closed, so the packing seal of the valve stem is not easily damaged, and the sealing force of the reverse seal of the valve stem increases with the increase of medium pressure.
5. The opening and closing of the ball valve can only be rotated by 90°, so it is easy to realize automatic control and remote control. The ball valve can be equipped with pneumatic device, electric device, hydraulic device, gas-liquid linkage device or electro-hydraulic linkage device.
6. The spherical check valve channel is flat and smooth, and it is not easy to deposit media, and the pipeline can be ball-passed.