The parameter level of the ball valve:
1. Nominal pressure or pressure level: PN1.0-32.0MPa, ANSI CLASS 150-900, JIS10-20K;
2. Nominal diameter or caliber: DN6～900, NPS 1/4 ～36;
3. Connection method: flange, butt welding, thread, socket welding, etc.;
4. Applicable temperature: -196℃～540℃;
5. Drive mode: manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, gas-liquid linkage, electro-hydraulic linkage;
6. Valve body material: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8 (304), CF3 (304L), CF8M (316), CF3M (316L), Ti. Different materials are used, which can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea, etc.
Pressure limit of ball valve:
The nameplate shows the maximum allowable operating pressure of the ball valve at the maximum and minimum operating temperatures.
Seats and seals made of PTFE or RTFE are used. The operating temperature of other types of seat and seals should be checked by the KI factory.
The nominal pressure rating (PN) of the valve can indicate the maximum working pressure of the valve under normal temperature conditions. (For example: PN4.0, indicating that the maximum working pressure is 40 Bar (4.0MPa) when the operating temperature is between -190C and 380C).
For the precautions of electric or pneumatic actuators, refer to their corresponding instructions.
Troubleshooting of the ball valve:
The ball valve has been scoured by the material for a long time, causing friction, causing severe impact and abrasion, which cannot meet the normal production, and at the same time, the equipment life is shortened. At present, wear-resistant materials, such as ceramic materials and polymer composite materials, are mostly used for the wear of ball valves, and there are more technical systems used. The polymer material has superior adhesion performance, super wear resistance, and safely solves the disadvantages of frequent metal wear and ensures the normal production of enterprise equipment. Moreover, the unique ceramic material and special surface strengthening agent in the material make it better than any steel or even ceramic tile in wear resistance and physical impact resistance in the harshest dry grinding environment. The incompatibility of the product with coal is to prevent Ideal material for coal deposits.